Are you a fan of Taco Bell’s famous, “Beefy Crunch Burrito?!” Then this soup is an absolute MUST try!!
This soup is loaded with loaded with ingredients from Taco Bell’s Beefy Crunch Burrito, plus a few extra’s to really give it an OUT OF THIS WORLD TASTE!!!
Well...what are you waiting for?! JOIN THE BEEFY CRUNCH MOVEMENT TODAY!! 😋
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our new E-book below!
Pure Pressure Beefy Crunch Soup
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning (I used Taco Bell’s here, of course!)
- 1 (14.5) can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup Spanish rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (plus extra for topping)
- Sour cream for topping (optional)
- Crushed tortilla chips for topping (use Flaming Hot Fritos for true Beefy Crunch spice!)
- Press sauté mode on your pressure pot. When hot, add 1 Tbsp olive oil, ground beef, salt & pepper. Cook until burger is lightly browned.
- Add in diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, Spanish rice, and chicken broth. Make sure to deglaze your pot if necessary.
- Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 8 minutes. Allow for a 5-minute Natural Pressure Release and then Quick Release the remaining steam.
- Open lid and stir in 3 cups milk and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Use sauté mode to bring to heat and melt the cheese.
- Top with more cheese, sour cream, and Flaming Hot Fritos!! ENJOY!!!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our, “100 Irresistible Recipes,” cookbook today!!