Lets face it. Sometimes you get this craving for chocolate that just can't be satisfied by a quick piece of candy. You need the real deal. A plate set in front of you with chocolatey aromas wafting up into your nose. For moments like these, we whip up a batch of our Loaded Reese's Bites to kick that craving to the curb. They're individual servings of brownie bites with a mini Reese cup melted in its core. Its topped with melted Reese's and peanut butter morsels. Although the cooking time is only a few minutes quicker than a conventional oven, you still get to skip the preheat time and get that soft, moist texture. Best served with vanilla ice cream to compliment this rich dessert.
The recipe posted below was cooked in my 6QT Instant-Pot Duo, but it has also been tested and confirmed in several other style of pressure cookers! We hope you enjoy this wonderful treat. Be sure to check out our, "100 Irresistible Recipes," e-book for more recipes that nobody will be able to pass up!
Pure Pressure Loaded Reese's Bites
- 1 box favorite brownie mix (I used Ghirardelli Double Chocolate)
- 1 small bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter cups
- 2 cups peanut butter chips, melted ( I used Reese brand)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- Aluminum foil
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Silicone Egg-Bite Mold This is ours:
- In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, 1 egg, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, 1/4 cup water and mix until fully blended.
- Spray silicone egg-bite mold (see Accessories tab) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill each section of the mold about half way with your brownie batter. Then, unwrap and place 1 Reese cup in each section.
- Fill the rest of each section with batter and then cover the egg-bite mold with aluminum foil.
- Add 2 cups water and trivet to pressure pot. Place egg-bite mold on trivet and close your lid.
- Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 37 minutes. Allow for a 5-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick Release any remaining steam (During your 5-minute NPR, start melting down your Peanut-Butter chips)
- Open lid, uncover and remove brownie bites. Pour melted peanut-butter over each bite and cover with additional crushed Reese’s. Serve with your favorite ice-cream and ENJOY!!