HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!
Sorry that I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, my husband and I enjoyed a kid free night out celebrating our Anniversary! However, I do have a special little recipe from the occasion.
It's funny because I think my husband is starting to become more addicted to the Instant Pot than me.. but that's OK! Especially when he surprises me with beautiful chocolate creations like he did yesterday!
I got to give him credit here, this one was entirely his recipe. He did some digging on the Internet and put together his own twist to a few different Cheesecake recipes and the results were simply AMAZING. Not only that, he watched some YouTube videos ( I think this is his link here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ni5z7E7_3E ) and figured out how to do these cute little Strawberry Rose's on top! I was amazed, not only because I didn't think he had the patience for that, but because this might have been the BEST cheesecake I have ever tasted.
If you have enjoyed this read and recipe, definitely be sure to check out my new Instant Pot cookbook LOADED with 100 more Irresistible recipes tried and true for your pressure cooker.
Get yours here:
White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookie crumbs
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 (16oz) blocks of cream cheese, room-temp
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- ½ cup sour-cream
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 4 eggs, room-temp
- 14.5oz bar of white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Whipped Cream
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Aluminum foil
- 8" Springform pan
This is ours:
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed Oreo and melted butter, mix-well.
- Spray an 8” spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spread Oreo evenly across bottom of pan, then place in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until nice and smooth. Slowly blend in jam, sour-cream, and flour. Then mix in your eggs one at a time until fully blended.
- Pour batter over your crust and cover spring form pan with aluminum foil. Make sure to make a foil sling.
- Add 2 cups water to pressure pot and lower spring form pan into pot.
- Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 35 minutes. Allow for a 10-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick Release any remaining steam.
- Open lid, remove and uncover cheesecake. Let cool in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Once cheesecake is cooled, make your topping. Heat heavy cream on sauté mode until boiling, then add in white chocolate and whisk until it is a nice creamy texture.
- Pour white chocolate over your cheesecake. Then top with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. ENJOY!