Howdy (Instant) Pot Heads!
With this cold winter weather, I was going for complete COMFORT food..and that’s exactly what you’ll get with this Tuscan Garlic Chicken pasta!
This dish is also inspired by one of my favorite restaurants, OLIVE GARDEN! 😋 Now, NOBODY can Recreate Olive Garden exactly, but thankfully they list all the ingredients online so we could come as close as could be! 👍🏻
Did I mention, the best part is that this meal is FAMILY friendly, as my pickiest eater even enjoyed this meal. #WINNING
Ok, enough of the chit-chat, just cook it already!!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our new cookbooks today!!
ON SALE TODAY!
Tuscan Garlic Chicken Pasta
- 2-3 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 Oz cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (extra to top)
- 1Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1-2 tsp paprika
- 1lb fettuccini Pasta
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin Olive oil
- Press sauté mode on your pressure cooker. While heating, season both sides of chicken breasts with Italian, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Once hot, add 3 Tbsp Olive oil, onion, red pepper and your chicken breasts to the pot. Cook until browned on both sides. (Not until completely cooked)
- Turn off sauté mode. Add chicken broth and make sure to deglaze the bottom of your pot.
- Add milk and fettuccini to your pressure pot. Give everything a good stir and make sure pasta is completely covered.
- Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH-Pressure for 5-minutes. Quick Release the pressure when done.
- Open lid and remove chicken breasts to slice.
- Press sauté mode again. Now, add cream cheese, baby spinach, Parmesan cheese, and chicken back into pot. Cook until cheese is fully melted. (Don’t overdue, pasta will thicken as it cools).
- Top with more Parmesan cheese and serve with crusty garlic bread! ENJOY!
***Be sure to subscribe via email and Facebook for our latest and greatest creations!***