Ballin on a budget?! 💰
NO PROBLEM!! This Shredded Salsa Chicken is about as cheap as it gets, and you can easily make enough to food to prep your ENTIRE week and it cooks in SAME amount of time! 😱
Don’t worry about eating the same thing every day either! This recipe is so versatile that you can literally eat it in EVERY possible way. Sandwiches, tacos, salads, etc. The list goes ON and ON, but our personal favorite is definitely the shredded chicken tacos. There’s just something about chicken and salad on tacos that makes you say WOW!!
We hope you enjoy this shredded salsa chicken as much as our family does! If so, be sure to check out our cookbooks that are LOADED with 100 easy recipes, just like this one! ON SALE HERE!
Instant Pot Shredded Salsa Chicken
- 3-4lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 (16oz) jar of your favorite salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
1) Add half jar of salsa to pressure pot (spread evenly in the bottom of pot). Then, place chicken breasts on top.
2) Season top of chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and parsley. Then, top with the remaining salsa.
3) Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 15-minutes. Allow a 10-minute Natural Pressure Release and then Quick Release any remaining steam.
4) Shred chicken breasts with a fork or hand-mixer. Serve it up on a crunchy taco shell, or however you prefer! ENJOY!
**Be sure to follow us via email and FaceBook for future freebies, just like this one! **