Todays blog is going to be short and sweet, because I am a firm believer that the weekends are for spending quality time with the family. But, this recipe was wayyyyy TOO GOOD not to share with you all.
So, earlier this afternoon I got this email from Olive Garden and it got me all sorts of craving it! The only problem is...the nearest Olive Garden is over an hour away!! 😩 Well, I wasn’t about to let that deter me from satisfying my crave.
And satisfy is just what I did! It’s safe to say this Seafood Ravioli satisfied the ENTIRE family and is definitely going to get made OVER and OVER! The best part is, I whipped this entire thing up in under 10-minutes and saved myself that dreadful drive. Plus, I honestly think this recipe outdid my Olive Garden favorite! (And I could have unlimited seconds..or thirds! 🤪)
Anyhow, like I said, today’s blog is short and sweet so I’m going to cut it here. I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I did!
Be sure to check out our new cookbooks LOADED with Irresistible Recipes just like this, that you WON’T find ANYWHERE else!
Instant Pot Seafood Ravioli
- 1 bag of cheese Raviolis (frozen, or take off 1-minute cook time)
- 1 bag of frozen JUMBO shrimp (remove tails)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 (15oz) jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce (I use Bertolli’s creamy Alfredo)
- Add 1 cup water, ravioli, shrimp, and seasonings to your pressure pot.
- Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 4-minutes. Quick Release the pressure.
- Open lid and give it a good stir. Check to see if you need to drain any water, you may or may not, depending on the size and amount of frozen shrimp you use. (I did not need to)
- Stir in spinach, tomatoes, and Alfredo sauce.
- Use sauté mode for 1-2 minutes, just to soften spinach. (optional) Serve with crusty garlic bread and ENJOY!!
**** Be sure to subscribe to our email and Facebook for more EPIC freebies, just like this!! ****