At least in our house tonight! 🤪 But for real, who doesn’t love a good meatloaf and hearty side of taters?!
Especially when it’s as SIMPLE as it is with our tried and true Instant Pot pressure cooker recipe. If you’ve had a case of the Mondays like myself, then simple is just what you need!
Whip up this amazing meatloaf and taters recipe in just over 30-minutes and you will satisfy even your pickiest eaters. Seriously... my 4 year old who lives off Mac N Chz and Peanut Butter Jelly actually cleared his plate because it is THAT good!
So...what are you waiting for?! Come on....JUST COOK IT!!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our new Instant Pot cookbook LOADED with 100 more Irresistible Recipes!
Instant Pot Meatloaf & Taters
• 1.5 lbs. of Gold Little Potatoes
• 1 cup chicken broth (water works fine too)
• 1 clove of garlic, minced
• 4 Tbsp butter
• 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• dried parsley (optional)
•Non-stick cooking spray
• 1.5 lbs. ground beef
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1 egg
• 2 cups crushed saltine crackers
• 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• ½ Tbsp onion powder
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp dry ground mustard
• 1 tsp pepper
• 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
• 1 (14.5oz) can of diced tomatoes, drained
• 1 green pepper, diced
• 1 onion, diced
• Aluminum foil
• 1 cup ketchup
• 1 Tbsp brown sugar
1) Spray pressure pot with non-stick cooking spray, then add little gold potatoes.
2) Add the remaining ingredients for the potatoes. Then, place the trivet on top of the potatoes.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the meatloaf and mash with your hands for a couple of minutes until everything looks blended in well. Form into a rectangular shape like meatloaf.
4) Next, rip a big piece of aluminum foil and fold it into a nice boat-shaped dish for your meatloaf. Spray aluminum foil with non-stick spray and then place “meatloaf in the boat.
5) Whisk ketchup and brown sugar together in a cup or bowl to create the glaze. Then, spread half of the glaze on the meatloaf and save the rest for later.
6) Place meatloaf boat on the trivet. Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 30 minutes, Quick Releasing the pressure.
7) Open lid and remove meatloaf boat. Smother the rest of the glaze on top of the meatloaf.
8) Lastly, add boat to a baking sheet and place in the oven on BROIL for 2-3 minutes until sauce caramelizes. Serve with your little potatoes and ENJOY
**Be sure to subscribe to our email and FACEBOOK for more complimentary Instant Pot recipes! **