This is it. This is THE Fall-off-the-Bone Ribs recipe. Once you’ve tried this recipe, you won’t be able to go back!
Im so glad I decided to take this classic stovetop/ oven recipe of mine and convert it for the Instant Pot. Seriously a LIFE SAVER!
We’ve now made this for dinner a hand full of times, and it’s just as amazing every time. The tenderness of the rib meat is incomparable to any other time I’ve eaten this.
Feel free to mix your sauce up each time you make it so the flavors unique. We recently bought handmade maple syrup bbq sauce from a local sugar mill and used that as our sauce.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our new E-book that’s loaded with delicious Instant Pot recipes!
Irresistible Fall Off the Bone Ribs
3-4 lbs. baby back ribs (Cut big racks into smaller ones)
1 Tbsp salt
1 Tbsp pepper
1 Tbsp garlic salt
4 1/2 cups apple juice
½ cup apple cider vinegar
Favorite BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey BBQ)
1) First, remove the membrane from your rack of ribs. (This can easily be done by gripping it with a paper towel and pulling down) Then, season your ribs with garlic salt, salt & pepper.
2) Add 4 ½ cups apple juice and ½ cup apple cider vinegar to your pressure pot. Place trivet in bottom of pot and carefully stack ribs upright.
3) Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 30 minutes. Allow for a 5-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick release any remaining steam.
4) Open lid and remove ribs. Smother top AND bottom of rack with your favorite BBQ sauce.
5) Place on baking sheet and BROIL in your oven until BBQ sauce starts to caramelize. Serve with your favorite Pure Pressure sides and ENJOY!