INSTANT POT CLASSIC REUBEN SANDWICHES!!😍
Because who has 12-hours to wait for this to cook in a crockpot?? That’s what I thought... “AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!” 🤣🤣
For real, though! Whip up these Classic Reuben’s using your Instant Pot in under 2 hours..AMAZING, right? If you don’t think so, just wait until you try them and you’ll definitely change your mind!
These were the easiest, yet tastiest Reuben Sandwich I have ever had. Even my pick eaters thought so! I got to admit, I was a little shocked at that. I didn’t really go into details as to what they were eating, (because that might have changed their minds) but I served it up and they chowed it down!
Alright, enough with the non-sense..GO ENJOY THOSE REUBEN’S!!
Well..one more thing! Be sure to check out our new Instant Pot cookbooks that are LOADED with unique and Irresistible recipes just like this!! 👍🏻👍🏻
ON SALE TODAY!
Instant Pot Classic Reuben Sandwich
- 2-4lb. Corned Beef Brisket (same cook time, just depends on how many soldiers you want to feed)
- 2 cups beef broth
- Seasoning packet (or a pinch of salt, peppercorn, bay leaves, garlic, cloves, & nutmeg will do.)
- Marble/Swirl Rye Bread
- 1000 Island Dressing
- Swiss Cheese
- Add 2 cups beef broth to your pressure pot, followed by your corned beef brisket. Top with seasoning packet or the random seasonings mentioned above.
- Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH-pressure for 90-minutes. Allow for a 15-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick Release any remaining pressure.
- Drain a little liquid if you prefer, making sure to leave at least 1/2 cup of broth so it doesn’t taste dry. (I choose to leave it all because it makes leftovers even better)
- Shred your corned beef using a hand mixer, or two forks will do.
- For each Sandwich, butter the outside only of your Rye bread. Place in a skillet or frying pan (buttered side down) and then cover both sides with Swiss cheese.
- Choose one side to be your bottom, and load it with 1000 Island, Sauerkraut, and shredded Corned Beef. Once the outside of your bread is lightly browned, piece your Sandwich together and remove from the heat. SLICE & ENJOY!
**Be sure to follow us via Email and FACEBOOK for more PURE PRESSURE recipes, just like this! **