🌮🌮🌮FIESTA FRIDAY!! 🌮🌮🌮 wait..that’s not it!
Oh well.. that’s what it is in our house tonight! With a big ole helping of this incredible Cheesy Taco Pasta, you’ll feel like you’re at a Fiesta alright!
This recipe even impressed my pickiest little eaters, which says A LOT! My 4 year old lives off Mac N Chz and PBJ and he actually wanted seconds!! 😱😱WINNING!!
The best part is, the entire thing took only about 10-minutes to cook from scratch to finish! Its safe to say this is definitely going to be a regular in our household.
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did! If so, be sure to check out our new Instant Pot cookbooks that are LOADED with 100 more Irresistible Recipes, just like this! 👍🏻
GET YOURS HERE TODAY!
Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- 1/2lb medium-size Pasta shells (I use Barilla)
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Taco cheese
- Tortilla chips for topping (optional)
- Using sauté mode, add 1Tbsp olive oil to your pressure pot and cook ground beef until fully browned.
- Without draining, add 1/2lb Pasta shells, Taco seasnoning, and 2 cups of water to your pressure pot. Then, give everything a good stir.
- Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 5-minutes. Use the Quick Release method when finished.
- Open lid, add in 1 cup salsa and 2 cups Taco cheese. Stir until cheese is fully melted. Serve with crunchy tortilla chips and ENJOY!
Be sure to subscribe to our Email and FACEBOOK for more amazing freebies, just like this!