WINE WEDNESDAY! 🍷
And what goes better with a nice glass of wine than an amazing tasting pasta dish and crusty garlic bread? That’s right..nothing!!
Which is why we whipped up our Instant Pot Broccoli Tortellini Alfredo! With your Instant Pot this dish is possible in about 5-minutes, so you can get back to enjoying your night instead of spending all that time in the kitchen.
I was even happier when all my picky eaters DEVOURED this recipe without having to beg them to eat their vegetables. Definitely a WIN in my books!
This recipe is very versatile and you can easily add your favorite ingredients. I’ve made this with chicken, shrimp, marinara, etc. and it tastes just as great no matter how I decide to change it up!
For more ideas just like this, be sure to check out our new Instant Pot cookbooks. (available in Paperback & E-book)
Get you’re here today:
Instant Pot Broccoli Tortellini Alfredo
- 1 (20oz) bag of Three Cheese Tortellini
- 2 cups of fresh Broccoli Florets
- 1 (15oz) jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce (I use Bertolli)
- 1 cup chicken broth (water works just fine)
- salt & pepper to desired taste
- Add 1 cup of chicken broth (or water) to the bottom of your pressure pot.
- Then, add tortellini, broccoli florets, salt & pepper. Close & seal lid. Cook on Manual HIGH-pressure for 4-minutes. Quick release when finished.
- Open lid and stir in your favorite Alfredo sauce. Serve with crusty garlic bread & ENJOY!
**Be sure to subscribe via email & Facebook to find our first about our latest creations!**