Because BACON!! 🥓 🥓🥓 EVERYONE LOVES BACON! If you don’t, you should probably stop reading this right now.
This BLT pasta salad is the best of both worlds, BACON & PASTA! Whenever Bacon and Pasta are in the same sentence, it’s guaranteed to be a big hit! This is the perfect summer dish to share with family and friends at your next get together.
I know I know, so many calories but let’s just forget the calories for this one because it’s SO worth it! 🤤 This literally tasted like a BLT, too. Feel free to make it with or without the avocado, but it definitely makes a great dish even BETTER!
So...what are you waiting for? JUST COOK IT ALREADY!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our amazing new cookbooks (ebook or Paperback) that are LOADED with irresistible recipes, just like this!
Get yours here!
Instant Pot BLT Pasta Salad
- 1 (12oz) box of tri-color Rotini noodles
- 1 lb of thick-cut Bacon, diced
- 1 carton (12 oz) salad tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing (I use Hidden Valley)
- salt & pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
- Press saute mode on your Instant Pot pressure cooker. When hot, spray with non-stick cooking spray. Add your diced bacon to the pressure pot and continue to cook until crispy.
- Remove bacon and grease from bottom of pressure pot. Now, add box of Rotini noodles and 2 1/2 cups of water to pressure pot.
- Cook on manual HIGH-pressure for 5 minutes. Allow for a 5-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick Release any remaining pressure.
- Open lid and drain any excess water if needed. Once drained, mix in bacon, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, salt & pepper.
- Once the dressings are mixed in, allow the dish to refrigerate until fully chilled. ( The colder, the BETTER!)
- Once dish has been chilled, mix in your lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and cheddar cheese. SERVE IT UP AND ENJOY!
**Be sure to follow us via email and Facebook to find out first about our newest recipes**