HAPPY HUMP DAY!
This officially means we are OVER the hump with our new meal plan and healthy summer diet! 💪🏻
You know what they say...the hardest part is the first week! That’s because after the first week, you’ve cried out all your tears and truly have nothing left to cry.. for real, though! 🤣😂😭
Anyhow, as the weather gets warmer and days go on, I continue to fall more and more in love with my Instant Pot multicooker every single day! I’m not sure if I am being rewarded for trying to live a healthier lifestyle or what but WOW! These healthier, summer-ish, recipes seem to get easier and easier to prep and even LESS TIME TO COOK!
This savory salmon was prepped and cooked from FROZEN in 5-minutes. If that doesn’t change your life than I’m not sure what will? THIS IS A MUST TRY!
For more irresistible recipes like this, be sure to check out our new Instant Pot cookbook! Now available as E-book or Paperback!
Instant Pot Blackened Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets ( Add 2 minutes to cook time if using frozen )
- 4 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (We use McCormick for everything)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- lemon slices for serving (optional)
- Elevated steam basket
This is our brand:
- Add 1 cup water and elevated steam-basket to your pressure pot.
- Evenly season your salmon fillets with paprika, thyme, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper.
- Then, gently lay your salmon fillets inside the steam-basket.
- Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 3-minutes (5 if frozen). When done, Quick Release your pressure.
- Open lid, remove basket and salmon. Top salmon with lemon slices. Serve with a crunchy salad and ENJOY!
Be sure to subscribe to our Email and FACEBOOK for more amazing recipes!