It’s snowy and nasty here in Michigan, so I decided to fill the Instant Pot up with savory Beef Tips & Noodles. Boy am I sure glad I did!
This recipe is an old classic crockpot favorite of mine but, like everyone else, WHAT’S A CROCKPOT?!! 🧐🤣
With that being said, I decided to make everyone happy and convert this to an Instant Pot recipe. You definitely won’t be disappointed.
This recipe is even better because of its versatility. You can easily substitute the beef tips for venison, chicken, or any of your other favorite meats. 👍🏻
Plus, my picky eaters even gobbled this right up! WINNING! 🏆
Alright, alright, enough with the chit- chat, JUST COOK IT ALREADY!!
Ok.. just one last thing before you go! Be sure to check out our awesome new Instant Pot cookbooks!! (E-book or paperback available)
On sale here:
Instant Pot Beef Tips & Noodles
1) Turn pressure cooker to “sauté” mode. While heating, season both sides of meat with salt & pepper.
2) Once hot, add extra virgin olive oil and your beef tips. Stir and cook until lightly browned. Turn off “saute” mode.
3) Add in water and make sure to deglaze your pot before proceeding. Then, add in broth, beefy onion soup mix, and noodles. Give it a good stir.
4) Next, pour cream of mushroom soup on the very top and DO NOT STIR!! (You will get BURN message)
5) Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH-pressure for 5-minutes. Allow for a 10-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick Repease any remaining pressure.
6) Open lid and stir in sour cream. Put lid back on for 2-3 minutes until sour cream is fully melted. Serve with crusty bread and ENJOY!!
**If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to subscribe via Email & Facebook to find out about our latest and greatest recipes!**