Sooo yesterdays cooler weather had me thinking about football, and thinking about football gave me those game day cravings. One in particular..HOT WINGS!!
Then, I glanced over and saw my INSTANT POT sitting on the counter-top and got this GREAT idea! Hot wings in my Instat Pot!! Normally hot wings from frozen take FOREVER to cook, and typically make quite a mess to cleanup. NOT these bad boys! These wings were completely done from start to finish in about 20-minutes (10-minute cook time).
Let’s move past the fact that these were a breeze, and focus on how AMAZING these tasted! These were seriously the best chicken wings I have ever had! You could literally pop them in your mouth and pull out a CLEAN bone!
To top it all off I used my famous SWEET HEAT (recipe below) wing sauce to give it that perfect touch of both BBQ & Buffalo.
Now I am officially READY for football season (GO LIONS) and it’s safe to say, I will NEVER be cooking my wings another way.
So what are you waiting for?! JUST COOK IT ALREADY!!
For more amazing Instant Pot ideas, be sure to check out our new cookbooks (E-book or Paperback) that are LOADED with recipes like this!
Find them both HERE:
Instant Pot SWEET HEAT wings
- 4lbs. of mixed variation chicken wings (frozen or thawed)
- 1 Tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups favorite BBQ sauce ( I ONLY use SWEET BABY RAY'S)
- 1 cup favorite buffalo sauce (Again, I will ONLY use FRANK'S Red Hot Buffalo wing sauce)
- Ranch for dipping (optional)
- Add 1/2 cup water, chicken wings, salt & pepper to bottom of your pressure pot.
- Close & seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH-pressure for 10-minutes. Allow for a 5-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick Release any remaining pressure.
- While wings are cooking, whisk together soy sauce, butter, BBQ, & Buffalo sauce in a separate mixing bowl.
- Open lid and remove wings. Fully coat in sauce. Place on baking sheet and BROIL in the oven for a few minutes until they have reached your desired look. ( I do about 3-minutes) Serve with ranch, crunchy celery, and ENJOY!!
**Be sure to follow us via Email & Facebook to find out first about or latest creations!**