Behold the beauty, and let your mouth begin to water as you imagine your taste buds emerged in this chocolatey peanut butter goodness.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our mouth-watering new E-book below:
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookie crumbs
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 12 oz. cream cheese, room- temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz. milk chocolate, shredded
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Aluminum foil
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup Oreo and 2 Tbsp melted butter, mix-well.
- Spray a 7” spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spread Oreo evenly across bottom of pan, then place in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese and ½ cup sugar until smooth. Then add in ½ cup peanut butter, ¼ cup heavy cream, 1 Tbsp flour, and 1 ½ tsp vanilla. Continue to stir.
- Mix in eggs, one at a time, until fully blended. Then fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter over your crust and cover spring form pan with aluminum foil. Make sure to make a foil sling as well.
- Add 2 cups water to the pressure pot and lower in the spring form pan. Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 55 minutes. Allow for a 10-minute Natural Pressure Release and then Quick Release any remaining steam.
- Open lid, remove and uncover cheesecake. Let cool in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Once cheesecake is cooled, make your Ganache. Heat heavy cream on sauté mode until boiling, then add in shredded chocolate and whisk until it is a nice creamy chocolate.
- Pour Ganache over your cheesecake and top with crushed Reese’s peanut butter cups. ENJOY!!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our, “100 Irresistible Recipes,” cookbook today!!