Good morning guys!!
This morning I just couldn’t resist the urge to share this recipe with you all!! This was seriously the best pancake I have ever eaten. (Everyone else agreed)
It was just so fluffy and moist, unlike anything a stovetop would be capable of cooking ! 🤤 For this recipe I specifically used my Instant Pot 6QT, along with the Pure Pressure 8” pan. (YES, the 8” is a little snug in a 6 QT, but it still cooks perfectly!)
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we did. If you did, be sure to check out our, “100 Irresistible Recipes,” cookbook today!!
COME ON...JUST COOK IT!! 😎
Colossal Chocolate Chip Pancake
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- butter (for serving)
- favorite syrup for serving (I used maple in the picture, but strawberry is amazing with this topping combo.)
- your favorite toppings (GET CREATIVE!!)
- aluminum foil
- In a large bowl, mix all of your ingredients until everything is blended smoothly.
- I used an 8” push pan (but a spring form pan also works great) for this. Spray the bottom and sides well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan and cover with aluminum foil. If you don’t have handles on your trivet, you will want to make a sling out of foil to remove your push pan.
- Add 2 cups water to pressure pot and place trivet in pot. Lower push pan to rest on trivet. Close and seal the lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 50 minutes. Quick release pressure.
- Remove push pan from the pot and uncover. Check pancake with a toothpick to make sure it is done (cook for extra 5 minutes if needed). Add your favorite toppings! Serve & ENJOY!!