"NOBODY BETTER LAY A FINGER ON MY BUTTERFINGER...CHEESECAKE!" is what you will be saying after you try this beautiful creation!
The Butterfinger is one of the most popular candy bars in American history. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Cheesecake are also among the ELITE. After the holiday, we had A LOT of the previously mentioned laying around the house and got this crazy idea to combine all of them.
With the Instant Pot being so popular, we thought, "Why not?!" Well, that is just what we did and we happened to come up with an OUT OF THIS WORLD, creamy and rich cheesecake!
I would highly recommend making two of these, as they will definitely not last long! (Or just hide it VERRRY well!)
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our E-book that's loaded with more Irresistible recipes!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cheesecake
- 18 whole Oreos, crushed (I used Double-Stuffed)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 (12oz) blocks cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream, at room temp
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter (I used REESE’S.. YUM)
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, at room temp
- 12 bite-size or 5 regular size Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- ¼ cup melted peanut butter for drizzling
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Aluminum foil
- 8” push pan This is the one I use:
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed Oreos and melted butter. Mix until fully blended.
- Spray push pan with non-stick cooking spray. Then, evenly spread your Oreo across the pan to make your crust. Allow to freeze for AT LEAST 10 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream. Gently mix, just until blended.
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla extract, mixing until dissolved. Then, add your eggs one at a time, until fully mixed.
- Pour cheesecake filling into your springform pan and cover with aluminum foil. (Also make a foil sling!)
- Add 2 cups water into your pressure pot and then lower in your cheesecake.
- Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 60 minutes. Allow for a 5-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick Release any remaining steam.
- Open lid, remove and uncover cheesecake. Let sit for 30 minutes and then refrigerate for an additional 4 hours.
- Once chilled, add crushed Butterfinger and drizzle peanut butter. ENJOY!!