Soooo my son and I had this experiment today and the results were...AMAZING!! He is in love with everything birthday cake, so we thought what better way to use our new egg-bite molds! This is ours:
These were great!! We intended on making for him, but my husband and I helped devour them all! These are perfect for a party, or just every day FUN!
COME ON...JUST COOK IT!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our, “100 Irresistible Recipes,” cookbook today!!
1 box of Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
1/3 cup oil
1 cup water
2 cups white chocolate chips, melted
1 cup sprinkles
Non-stick cooking spray
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the cake mix according to the box (Mix, Oil, Water, Eggs).
2) Spray egg-bite mold with non-stick cooking spray. Then pour in batter about ¾ of the way full in each section. (Will cook more than 1 batch) Cover with aluminum foil.
3) Add 2 cups water and trivet to pressure pot. Place egg-bite mold on trivet.
4) Close and seal lid. Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 20 minutes. Allow for a 5-minute Natural Pressure Release and Quick Release any remaining steam,
5) Open lid, uncover and remove cake bites from mold. In a mixing bowl, melt white chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
6) Place sticks in each cake bite, dip and roll in melted white chocolate and top with sprinkles. ENJOY!!”